Friday 6 April 2012

3D Audio

YOU GUYS NEED TO CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT!
Hahah, can't believe school can actually let you experience reallyyyyyy cool stuff sometimes :p I'm listening to my digital lifestyle elective & the lect shared this youtube video w us. Apparently, it is a digital signal that simulate multiple sound sources in a 3D audio space
Okay some things to make this even cooler:

  1. Make sure you have a good headphone (cos my first earpiece sucks so my left & right side of the sound were screwed)
  2. DO NOT attempt to listen to this at 3am like I did.. I have goosebumps & I constantly scare myself! (it's not scary tho! it's just at 3 am you tend to think of really stupid stuff -.-)
  3. Close ur eyes throughout the entire time to have maximum effect. 
  4. Volume Up & in a quiet environment... & ENJOYYYYY <3



*may (:
P.S Isn't the ending just kinda CREEPYYYYY?! HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment