Sunday 15 April 2012

Brainwashing in process..

I'm in the midst of brainwashing my dad to get me a bag for my 21st. Since I have accumulated tons of pictures, I thought why not post them up on the blog (:


Proenza Schouler

my dad love the salmon pink bag <3 
I LOVE IT TO BITS TOO! 




love this too! 





---
CELINE 



 

 


--- 

BALENCIAGA

MULBERRY <3 
Both Jia & Mine's all time fav brand! 




sigh, this will always always ALWAYS be my fav! 
Anyone know where i get a purple alexa?!
I was so close into getting this :( But I was a season late when I finally decided.

 ---

The impossible ones... 

Hermes 


---
Chanel






---
totally irrelevant... 
pretty top <3

& I cant wait to finally get a professional camera for myself (: 
exam you got to end QUICK! 

My all time fav fav shan-noodles.
Basically, it's like a spagetti (tomato-based) that originated from my mom's hometown. 
If I have to choose a dish that I will eat for the rest of my life, it will be this!
Oh so yummyyyy ^^v

pics from : man repeller, blonde salad, atlantic pacific, 
mulberry, lookbook.nu, olympus pen, google images

* may 


No comments:

Post a Comment