Wednesday 11 April 2012

I'm not loving the fact that I've got heaps of work that's waiting to be done over this one week break we've got from school. But thaaaaaankfully, the school library's open all day (& night) - it's soooo much more conducive here than it is at home. Firstly, I don't have a fridge that I can go to for snack peeks. Secondly, there's no bed to distract me from having to sit upright in a chair / on my gym ball. Thirdly there's no boyfriend to go to for random hugs and kisses bahaha biggest distraction of all, although most of the time I don't actually get undivided attention. So yes. Thank goodness for this library. Hopefully I won't have to pull any all-nighters this week.

Andddd I'm also loving this new found mobility that we've got! Finally being able to go every and any where whenever I fancy. No more waiting half an hour for buses or having them pass me by because they're so incredibly full. No more having to stock up on asian supplies (read: 5 bottles of soba sauce all at once) because the big Asian supermarkets are too inaccessible. No more having to wait till we've got a car to have Mos Burger. Ahh.. such bliss. I'm so content. Now to get a bike rack so we don't have to walk 15 minutes to campus.

Happy camper signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment