Thursday 5 July 2012

T.T


I mucked up sooooo incredibly bad today my face was literally like T.T and it's going to such an expensive mistake to fix. But throughout the whole of today I've been reminded of how blessed I am to have such amazing people in my life. I'm not even kidding. Yeah I don't have heaps of friends but I'm so thankful for the ones that have stuck by me through time. Two people deserve special mention - my bestfriend and my boyfriend. I really don't know what I would've done without you guys.. calling me all the way from home (while in a queue to for a warehouse sale no less) and practically running to my rescue (my knight in shining armour ha ha ha) Ok no but seriously.. I guess the only thing to do now is to learn from it and not ever do it again. Sighpie bad bad day today but I'm alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment