Sunday 2 September 2012

The little joys of life.

We just had sports ball 2012 yesterday at Hard Rock Hotel @ RWS. It was definitely super ultra fun with this batch of progs! I can finally say that not being able to go London'12 was a blessing in disguise. This little ones have brought me soo soo much joy that I can't even describe it in words. They have been such a huge blessing in my life, and I'm sure they will continue to be a huge part of my life years down the road. 

To the most amazing co! I can never imagine how uni life is going to be without you! 
You are far from amazing! Always there to lend me a hand.

Whats prog without our fav boy! 
Lotsa love to you ep even though you are thousand of miles away in Germany!

Yiyan
My favourite freshie / little monster! 
I'm so glad I get to know you through sports camp even though we were both in the same jc for a year!  
Thank you so much for looking after me in e hotel, and thank you for always being there during sports camp! My sleeping buddy!  
LinQiang
My other favourite freshie prog! I spend the most number of hours with this crazy boy during camp! He has got to be the most spastic one when he is drunk/lacking of sleep. Recover soon && be less of an emo boy!

Adam
Thank you for being such an AMAZINGGGGG coursemate! I'm so glad to have found you and go thru MAE life with me. Thank you to matching all ur tutorial class with me or else I will be such a lonely kid in class! Fingers xxx for our China trip, cos it will definitely be an awesome trip with you around. Or rather I can't survive cheena land by myself. Stay nice & awesome for the next 2 years cos I need youuuu! 

The helpers of SU19 missing SH & YX
Wenxin (:

The bitchy ones of SNS!


Thank you for being my partner for 21st century! HAHA, it will definitely be dooms day for me without you in this elective course. AND AND thanks for choosing me for ur AR station. Air-con stations ftw.

Will & Clar

Nerissa (:


The early birds that arrive early (: 
SOBER-state.

No comments:

Post a Comment